Aloha Friday with Ray! Top Restaurants / Attractions Open Again On Oahu
Happy New Year’s from Hawaii Beachfront Condos!
Here’s an updated list of some Great Restaurants and wonderful attractions “open again” Safely, to enjoy on your next trip to Oahu/Waikiki Area, and throughout the magical island Of Oahu
Hawaii is Open again and welcoming visitors to the Islands…Safe Travel Program in force, Neg pre-test required 72 hours prior to arrival.
A. Restaurants Open Again in Waikiki:
*Dukes (waikiki – great restaurant -including breakfast)
* Yard House
* Shore-Fire (at International MarketPlace)
* Tiki Bar & Grill (casual)
* Beach House (at Moana Surf hotel)
* Hula Grill
* Tommy Bahama’s
* Morimoto Asia (asian cuisine)
B. Recommended Activities/Safe Travel Outdoor Attractions
Open on Oahu:
- All Beaches – Waikiki Beach,..nothing like it!
- Honolulu Zoo- Always fun, beautiful setting in Kapiolan park
- All, Golf Courses
- All Hiking Trails, Open –
- Diamond head, hike to top; Easy hike, great views. Fun for the whole family!
- Kualoa Ranch – east side
- Explore/Take a Drive to North Shore:check out famous Haleiwa Beach, Sunset Beach- catch some surfing pros on the North shor; and don’t miss the best ‘Shaved Ice” on the island at “Morimoto’s in Halaeiwa.
- Take a beautiful drive over the Pali Highway, over to Kailua/Lanikai. Enjoy some of the most gorgeous and tropical turquoise beaches in the world. Former President Obama has a home here.
C. More Top Attractions on Oahu, Opening in January:
1. Polynesian Cultural Tour – World-famous, great Luau
2. Whale Watching boat tours
It is a great time to “come back’ to Hawaii – not as many people/much less crowds. You can have the island to yourself, visit as it was about 30 years ago! This is the perfect time to re-visit/vacation in Hawaii.
Call to Reserve one of our Beachfront Vacation Condos Today!
We’re on All Islands! Best Beaches, Nicest Views, Top Locations.
Ray White/Hawaii Beachfront Condos
(808)826-9056 Toll-Free (800)442-0404